KommsKlinic OrganisingEvents Outline
Meetings and events
Under this broad communication area, Komms Klinics zooms in on four different aspects:
- Designing events;
- Facilitation of events;
- Public speaking;
- Documentation and (social) reporting;
KMIS does not formally support logistics of events, although we can provide some tips about this too.
Awareness raising session: "Organizing effective events and conversations”
20 April, 10.30-12.00, Information centre break out room, ILRI Ethiopia, Addis Ababa.
- Presentation 'Organizing effective events and conversations'
- Outline sheet for this event: File:KommsKlinic-Awareness_raising-1.Organising good events and conversations.pdf
|Awesome! I learned so much!||3||3||Superb! It went like a dream|
|Great! I learned quite a bit||10||10||Nice! I liked how it was organized|
|It was ok||3||2||Not bad|
|Mwaah... nothing really new||Duh! Too chaotic!|
|Terrible! I could have been the instructor||??!? This was a complete waste of my time|
One missing vote on process and one content vote (between 'great' and 'ok' assumed as 'ok'). Additional comments and suggestions:
- Very nice to have practical exercises engaging people - excellent initiative from KMIS!!
- It was great. Really appreciate your efforts. Would like to see more practical support given to themes and units. Thank you! I think time was short to accommodate feedback from participants like allowing them to share their experiences more...
- The awareness session was very good. I suggest if it can be more detailed in the future.
- It is good to prepare a manual for easy reference. I like the way of presentation very much!
- Great initiative.
- Thank you! I learned so much and I liked it;
- I found it interesting and knowledgeable;